The maker of Enerzone stoves, inserts, and fireplaces, Stove Builder International Inc, began began making hearth products in 1978. The company has grown into one of North America’s largest manufacturers of stoves and fireplaces by successfully answering the high oil price driven demand for affordable carbon-neutral wood stoves.
Enerzone stoves are not only priced right, they also earn very high marks for both performance and attractive styling. Enerzone wood stove reviews are always positive and reveal how happy customers are with these stoves. Enerzone features EPA approved high efficiency wood stove models from a 1.3 to a large capacity 3.4 cubic foot firebox. There is an Enerzone wood stove just right for your heating needs.
Destination | 75,000 BTU | 2100 sq.ft.
The Destination 2.3-I insert is really a blend of technological improvement and design advancement. It first started with the choice of cast iron as the material of choice for the smooth, contemporary surround. The faceplate was then developed to allow a flush finish with the masonry fireplace. Maintenance of electrical components was made easy with the conception of a slick, drawer-like system to which the blower assembly attaches. Insertion into larger openings is facilitated by the installation of an optional sheet metal backing that conveniently attaches to the cast iron faceplate.
- Model Number: EB00021
- 75,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity : 500 to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Firebox volume : 2.3 cu. ft.
- Maximum log length : 20″
- Self-cleaning glass system
- Ultra-quiet 110 CFM blower
- Reversible door
- Cast iron faceplate (included) : 36″W X 25 1/8″H
- Optimum efficiency : 77,2%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Bottom faceplate backing plate panels
- Faceplate backing plate panels
- Fresh air kit 5″
- Projection kit 2″ or 4″
- Fire screen