The maker of Enerzone stoves, inserts, and fireplaces, Stove Builder International Inc, began began making hearth products in 1978. The company has grown into one of North America’s largest manufacturers of stoves and fireplaces by successfully answering the high oil price driven demand for affordable carbon-neutral wood stoves.
Enerzone stoves are not only priced right, they also earn very high marks for both performance and attractive styling. Enerzone pellet stove reviews are always positive and reveal how happy customers are with these stoves. The heat provided is even and constant, due to the auto fuel feed responding to owner settings and also offer strong environmental benefits. In addition, pellet stoves burn very cleanly and offer the lowest emissions of unwanted pollutants of all solid fuel burning appliances.
Eurostar | Medium | 50,000 BTU | 2400 sq.ft.
Modern, powerful, but nevertheless compact, this pellet stove offers a bottom-feed technology that guaranties you flexibility in the brand of fuel you choose. The touch-screen control panel provides infinite possibilities while keeping the operation surprisingly simple. Side shields are offered in both metallic black and enameled colors. They are sure to add a contemporary touch to any decor. With its powerful convection blower, the EuroStar will impress you by its capacity to align the need for heat with the desire to create a modern and stylish setting.
- Model Number: EP00055
- EPA approved
- Maximum heat output of 50,000 BTU/hr.
- Minimum heat output of 8,500 BTU/hr.
- Hopper capacity of 70 lb (32 Kg)
- Bottom-feed technology
- Maximum combustion time up to 40 hours
- Electronic igniter
- Variable intensity levels
- LCD touch-screen control
- 200 CFM blower
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Approved on 3″ or 4″ vent (depending on EVL)
- Full size ash drawer
- Efficiency : 78%
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested by Intertek as per applicable standards (EPA/CSA/UL/ULC and/or others)
- Cast iron door overlay black or brushed nickel plated
- Black side panels kit
- Enameled decorative panels cream or red
- 3″ Fresh air kit
- 3″, 10 feet, insulated flex duct
- 3″ Ground floor venting kit
- 4″ Basement venting kit
- Thermostatic on/off remote control
- Thermostatic remote control
- Wall thermostat